Circuit Foil Luxembourg is a world-class producer of copper foils for the electronics industry with subsidiaries in Canada and China and with sales offices in North America and Hong Kong. Typical copper foils are obtained by electro deposition. Established in Wiltz, in the North of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since the early sixties, our broad foil portfolio is used by the major laminators and printed board manufacturers in Asia, Europe and North America. Circuit Foil Luxembourg is a subsidiary of Doosan Group, a South Korean Manufacturing Group of 40 000 people and 15 billion USD revenues.
To re-inforce the Human Resources department, Circuit Foil Luxembourg offers the following position:
Human Resources Business Partner (m/f)
You will join a dynamic company, reporting to the HR Director.
- As HR Business Partner, you assist the HR Director in following employees in their lifecycle (e.g. onboarding, mobility, career plan, etc.)
- You will be in charge of the HR internal communication and will be a good point of contact concerning the Labour Law in Luxembourg
- You are able to prepare, analyze and develop the budget forecasts (labour costs and headcounts)
- You will be responsible for the population of administrative employees (engineers, technicians and support staff). You will hire, select, train and develop our people. You help / coach all collaborators on HR subjects, and meet regularly with managers to focus on their career and professional development. You manage yearly appraisals, development of competencies for this population. You will take care of all people with enthusiasm.
- You build strong business relationships with internal clients in understanding their business and processes.
- You perform analyses and provide HR reports and indicators on various topics (demographics, skills, performance, staffing level, turnover, career plan & succession, etc.)
- You are IT proficient especially in Excel, you will use both the HRIS system and time and access management HR systems.
- You will be the main HR contact for compensation & benefits. You are able or eager to learn how to calculate payroll and like to look at market trends. With the head of HR, you will also learn how to control packages from CFL subsidiaries (mainly China and Canada).
- You will implement HR processes and draft new HR internal policies. These will be focused on our ISO quality management standards.
- You will act as project manager and consultant on various HR topics
- You like working on the global scale and may have interactions with HR HQ Manager (based in Seoul, Korea).