We are delighted to be searching for a Senior Real Estate Accountant with upwards of 5 years of experience to join our award-winning client, who prides itself in investing in their people.
It is a great time to join the business! Much has been done to invest in advanced systems and support services, ensuring teams are focusing on their core outputs. Our client has been winning a lot of new business and has satisfied clients, and the work is stimulating and interesting. You will have the opportunity to work with a stable leadership team in a structured and supportive environment. You will focus on a range of dynamic and complex real estate entities (underlying structures) and see all elements of the fund accounting life cycle.
In this position, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of real estate clients including the trial balance bookkeeping, preparing financial statements, reviewing financial reports and completing the annual accounts using Lux GAAP
- You will prepare financial data analysis.
- You will review real estate fund client’s partnership agreements and other materials.
- Monitor compliance of various agreements with clients, including the SLA’s.
- Be a contact point for clients; responding to and resolving queries, and escalate where necessary.
- Liaise with various internal /external parties – i.e. auditors and legal counsel.
- Support client audit procedures.
- Work closely with property management companies.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Relevant higher education qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in real estate accounting
- Excellent Excel skills
- Knowledge of IFRS and Lux and US GAAP
- Yardi, Investran or MRI advantageous
- Fluent in English, with German or Italian advantageous
- Knowledge of accounting standards such as Lux GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP
- A desire to learn and be part of a dynamic and exciting team, with real opportunity for career progression