Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg:
Financial & Operations Assistant (m/w)
The successful candidate will bring operational support to the Financial Operations Unit,
The incumbent will report to the Head of the Financial Operations Unit and will work under the close guidance and supervision of the officer and of the Head of Unit as well as in close collaboration with the members of the team, the Financial Control Division and other internal services.
• Prepare payment instructions related to business activities (private equity, Guarantees, Micro-finance) and to administrative expenses.
• Ensure payment instructions are sent timely to the banks and booked in the accounting system;
• Prepare the necessary documentation related to internal treasury operations;
• Establish, organize and maintain the filing systems for easy access and retrieval of information;
• Assist the team in meeting deadlines, preparing and implementing procedures;
• Keep internal clients informed of the status of their requests;
• Contribute occasionally to specific projects of the Unit.
• Certified secondary-level education with further studies in accounting;
• First work experience within Finance, Accounting or similar back-office service; Previous experience in an international financial organization would be an advantage;
• Good IT skills (standard Office tools). Some experience of PeopleSoft Financials or Business Objects would be an asset;
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English. Knowledge of another European language would be an advantage.
Interested in joining this law firm? Please apply online.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.