Mazars’s FAS is part of the Mazars Luxembourg, which provides advisory and internal audit services to our clients.
We are looking to expand our team with focused, aspirational and collaborative internal audit professionals, and as such we are offering the opportunity to join as a Manager to support this challenging and rapidly expanding business. Mazars offers a unique career opportunity in a supportive, challenging and fast-growth environment.
As a Manager you will be responsible for:
• Managing client engagements, working closely with our Directors and Partners leading in this area;
• Deliver a range of internal audit services, working with client’s senior management;
• Leading a team of Consultants and Analysts, including review of work papers and reports;
• Developing an advanced understanding of your clients’ business needs and key risks;
• Build and maintain strong, lasting client relationships through adding value to their business;
• Assisting the Directors and Partners including preparation of budgets, resourcing and client billing;
• Developing the customer portfolio (investment fund managers [management companies, AIFMs], Banks, investment firms, specialized Professional of Financial Sectors, payment / electronic money institutions) ;
• Participate in Mazars's Internal Audit responses to tenders;
• Working in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
• Advice and training on methodology and financial services subject matter.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity, with flexibility of homeworking. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our team and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Your home office will be in Luxembourg, but this client-facing role provides opportunity for intervene abroad.
• Knowledge of auditing techniques including risk assessment, audit scoping, devising audit approach, controls testing, substantive audit testing including sampling techniques;
• At least 4 to 6 years of experience within the financial sector;
• Proven creativity with the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions;
• Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills;
• Excellent communication skills, you are able to build strong team and client relationships;
• Report writing, presentation and interpersonal skills including good written and verbal communications;
• Experience of managing small to medium sized team and reporting to business management;
• Fluent in English, other languages are considered as assets;
• Qualified Internal Auditors candidates are considered as an asset.