The Sales Business Partner officer is part of the Marketing and Sales department and is responsible to grow our business in the Italian Market in a fast-developing environment. As part of the Sales Business Partner team you will play an important role in how Advanzia positions our financial products towards our partners and customers. This opportunity is a full-time CDI contract.
ABOUT THE JOB l What will you do?
As a Sales Business Partner Officer you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Actively participate in all steps of the sales process
- Act as day-to-day relationship manager with existing card programme partners
- Play a central role in the internal coordination of the implementation of card programmes and collaborate with all functions to ensure that the project delivers to schedule
- Identify opportunities to explore new business opportunities and enhance the product offering
- Ensure high quality of internal and external communication and reporting
- Provide a high level of service and advice to our partners
ABOUT YOU l What’s your background?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business; alternatively relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of consumer financial services, preferably consumer credit and credit cards
- Experience in working with private and institutional clients
- Business development and sales capabilities
- Hands-on client implementation or project management experience
- Willingness and ability to travel
WHAT WE EXPECT l What are your skills?
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills,
- The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills and a structured approach with the ability to set priorities in a fast changing and demanding environment
- Very dynamic and results-oriented personality
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative with minimal supervision
- A proactive and reliable team player able to lead and motivate all involved stakeholders
- A precise and accurate working style with an eye for detail
- Fluency in Italian and English is mandatory; Other languages are advantageous
WHAT WE OFFER l What advantages will you have?
- Competitive compensation package
- Attractive benefits as part of the banking collective agreement
- Wide range of additional advantages such as language courses contribution, health initiatives, employee travel insurance, preferential conditions for Advanzia products, etc.
- Training and development initiatives
- Dynamic and international environment #TeamAdvanzia
- Participation in various Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects as part of the bank’s Advanzia Plus initiative
Where you will be working
Located in bright and modern offices in Munsbach at 15 minutes from Luxembourg City, Advanzia currently employs more than 200 staff from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment.
Looking for a new professional challenge in a fast-growing company?
Apply today and send your CV and motivational letter in English by E-Mail.
Click here to find out more about your career opportunities at Advanzia Bank.