PM-International is on its way to become Europe’s largest direct selling company in the area of health, fitness and beauty. We are currently number #9 in the DSN Top 100 Direct Sales companies in the world! For almost 30 years we have set up the highest standards for development, manufacturing and distribution of premium products and we are growing every day!
We are looking for an accountant for a maternity leave replacement in our International Headquarters in Luxembourg.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensures accurate AR & AP Accounting
• Up to date Bank reconciliation & Petty Cash
• Booking of bank and cash transactions
• Execution of regular dunning
• General administration tasks
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS:
• You have a certified business education and at least 1 years of experience in financial accounting
• You have an independent and responsible working method
• You have flexibility and ability to work in a team
• You are confident with the Microsoft Office products, experience with Bob50 is an advantage
• You are fluent in English and German. Other languages are considered as a plus
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
An international, young, and fun work environment in a dynamically growing company
Great career path.
A generous voluntary social benefit program, including monthly free products and a special purchase discount on our products.
A private pension insurance
Lunch Vouchers every month.
Housing Allowance for employees living in Luxembourg.
Vacation bonus + Christmas bonus.
Access to Employee Trainings and Development Programs.
Access to an online language platform where you can learn up to 41 different languages
Free use of the in-house gym.
At PM-International, you will have an opportunity to contribute, learn, grow, lead, and make a difference. If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please include your resume/CV in English, a concise motivation letter, and communicate your salary expectations as well as the earliest date of entry possible. Incomplete applications cannot be considered.